Providing you the best range of in line bright annealing induction furnace for ss pipes with effective & timely delivery.
In Line Bright Annealing Induction Furnace for SS Pipes
Product Price: Rs 20 Lakh / SetGet Best Price
|Material Loading Capacity||2 ton|
|Operating Temperature||1050 Degree C|
Special Products for Tube Industries:
- Market demand for better quality finish has forced both the tube producers and equipment suppliers to look for better way of Annealing stainless steel tube Induction Heating is now accepted technology for any high speed processing line or lines requiring compact heating combined with rapid response. Examples of this technology adoption is seam and full body annealing of Stainless steel tube, Carbon steel tube, temper lines of pipes, steel bar & wire copper tube annealing, steel strip coating both metallic and organic. All of these areas have one common denominator – they are continuous and is the use of high speed induction heating technology that has made this possible.
In Line & Off Line Annealing for S.S & Copper Tube:
- Austenite stainless steel is not hardenable but like most metal suffers from work hardening both during the manufacture of the tube and during later processes. Annealing which is referred to as solution heat treatment not only recrystallises the structure but dissolves carbide back into the austenite. Annealing temperature range from 1040 to 1150C although temperature can be altered according to the time at temperature and with Induction heating this can be closely controlled. Special features of In line & Off line Induction Tube Annealing as follow.
- Special Water or Air Quenching arrangement as per customer meet
- Automatic Data Saving or Data Logger print out system
- Close loop temperature control system with non contact type temp. pyrometer
- Special heating work coil
- Matching transformer & tank capacitor box
- High frequency solid state IGBT base power unit
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback